Fall 2021 Profile Evaluation - Overreaching?

Undergrad Institution: Top 20 Public US School
Major(s): Statistics
Minor(s): Math
GPA: 3.61
Type of Student: Hispanic Domestic Male, in-state Georgia

GRE General Test:
Q: 160
V: 159
W: Unknown (expecting a 4.5)

Applying to: Statistics Masters

Research Experience: 1-year research study in time series and forecasting

Work Experience: Math/Stats Tutor, Technical Consultant for company providing business intelligence solutions for gas and electric utility companies

LOR: One from research advisor, one from department head, one from either advanced math professor or from CEO of current employment

Math: Calc I (B), Calc II/III (A-), Linear Algebra (B), Advanced Mathematics (B-), Advanced Calc (C+) concerned with poor performance in math courses

Statistics: Mathematical Statistics (A), SAS Data and Stat Analysis (A-), Applied Stats (A), Biostats (B+), Time Series and Forecasting (A), Applied Regression Methods (A-), Statistics in Practice (A)

Applying Where:

Georgia Tech: MSc Statistics

Out of State:
Iowa State: MSc Statistics
Purdue: MSc Applied Statistics
Texas A&M: MSc Statistics
Berkeley: MA Statistics

Almost exclusively looking at Georgia Tech, and I'm wondering about the likelihood of getting accepted, and whether I should retake the GRE for a higher Quant score to appear more competitive.

I think you can likely get into a Masters program with your current profile. Your math grades aren't the best, but they're mostly above threshold, and your GPA is also above the minimum threshold. Your Quantitative GRE score is a bit on the low side for Stat though. If possible, I would recommend retaking it to get a few points higher (163+).