Profile Evaluation (Stat/BioStat MS and PhD in Spatiotemporal Modeling)

Hello, long-time lurker here. I'm a rising Senior and am going to apply to grad programs in the Fall. I just wanted to see what y'all though about my profile. Thanks!

Undergrad Institution: Top 10 Statistics program  (According to US News)
Major(s): Statistics (Minor: Mathematics)
GPA: 3.60

Type of Student: US Permanent Resident / Canadian citizen

GRE General Test: Will take in the Fall

Programs Applying: MS in Statistics / PhD in Statistics and Biostatistics

Research Experience: REU in Educational Data Mining. 

Awards/Honors/Recognitions: Dean's list, RStudio Shiny Contest Award

Pertinent Activities or Jobs: During a gap year, worked as a freelancing Data Scientist for 1 year / Technology Intern at healthcare companies / Bunch of side projects with data visualization in R and talks given about them

(Relevant) Math/Statistics Grades:  Calc I-III (A, A, A-), Differential equations (A-), two terms of linear algebra (A, A), one term of mathematical proofs (C), one term of real analysis (B), intro to probability(A), intro to statistical inference(A-),  statistical computing(A), Intermediate topic in Statistics (A-), data visualization (ggplot2) (A), intro to programming (java) (B+) 

Currently taking Intro to ML class in the summer.
Upcoming Fall: Applied Statistics (Experimental Design), Linear Analysis

Applying to Where: 
University of British Columbia  (MS in Statistics)
Simon Fraser University  (MS in Statistics)
University of Washington (MS in Statistics)
UCLA (PhD in Biostatistics)
UC Irvine (PhD in Statistics)
Vanderbilt (PhD in Biostatistics)
Oregon State University (PhD in Statistics)
University of Missouri-Columbia (PhD in Statistics)
Iowa State University (PhD in Statistics)
Colorado State University (PhD in Statistics)

Remarks:

During grad school, I'm only interested in researching spatiotemporal modeling, so I've compiled a list of schools with this research area and a professor doing this type of research. Please let me know if I'm missing any other schools that do research in spatiotemporal modeling

Edited by player-tracking-data

The last four schools you listed are the ones I definitely think of as having spatial/environmental focuses.  I'd also look at Texas A&M.  Your math background is less than ideal, with your only proof-based grades being the C and B in real analysis, but as a domestic student from a top 10 program, I still think programs like Mizzou and Oregon State are likely safe options, and you have a decent shot at a lot of the other PhD programs.

I won't comment on your application's strength, but some other folks (and their respective schools) where you might find spatiotemporal modeling: Daniel Simpson and Vianey Leos-Barajas at Toronto (I know someone already recommended Dr. Simpson, just included for completeness' sake), Rick Schoenberg and Karen McKinnon in the UCLA statistics department (not sure how easy it is to do cross-advising between biostat and stat there), Brian Reich at NC State, and Matthias Katzfuss at Texas A&M. Additionally, for wearable technology, I tend to think of Vadim Zipunnikov at Johns Hopkins and maybe Julian Wolfson at Minnesota, but there are probably many folks I just haven't found.  

This isn't really my area, so I hope these are good enough folks to look at as a start until you can get into the papers and see who's getting cited, and that I haven't accidentally misrepresented anyone's research interests. Most of them do at least focus on environmental applications, which tends to be a good start.