NCSU

misschlove

I too am waiting on NCSU, but I applied to the design school. I have not heard a thing, nor have I received my portfolio back (via the return shipping materials I included with it).

Did you apply in-state? I read somewhere that those applying for in-state tuition hear back at the very last minute from State.

At this point, I don't feel very optimistic about the whole thing as its been so long, but I'm keeping a little hope alive.

Wow, I wonder if this is an issue with the entire school.

I applied to the Biology program but asked to have my application deleted when I accepted another offer a month ago. I just got an email yesterday saying my application is up for review by professors....from the same person I emailed a month ago.

Since its the only school I applied to, it would be great for me if they are super super late w/ decisions. Let everyone more eligible than me be forced into going somewhere else because NCSU is dragging their feet?

Its lame, but I'd take it.

I also applied to NCSU for Fall 2010 and have been waiting since I submitted my application back in December. So far no news yet. I contacted the department to which I applied in early March and was informed that they would try to update the application status on the website "in the next 2 months", which means May.

At first I thought it was just the case for international students like me only but now hearing from you guys, it seems like this is the common situation for all I guess. I think that I will wait for 2 more weeks at most before contacting them again for more information.

Has everyone heard from NCSU yet? I am still waiting. They are really slow in updating the application status. I finished submitting mine in January and the status was only changed to Complete in early April even though it was confirmed that they had received everything a long time ago.