The truth about the new imigration rules.

nęm0

To put it simply: The US government fucked up his COVID-19 response.

And other countries are starting to ban US citizen from coming in. This makes perfectly sense and they have every right to do so. The US being The US is like "OH so thats how it gonna be". And here are the results. I know a lot of schools like Harvard and MIT are fighting it but ask yourself why are these schools in particular and not the others (there is a lot of shady stuff happening at these School). I am afraid that even if they were to lift the ban. The current administation will find a way to make your life in the US a living hell. I just read a book and I hope this quote resonates with you too. " All of human wisdom can be summarized into 2 words: hope and wait ". So please dont rush and land in a bad situation, many international students are mistreated because their job is linked to their ability to stay in the US and some advisors abuse that knowledge. We are in deperate times.

So my Dear Friends-Wait and Hope

Yours trully,

**If you enjoyed reading this please like the post :) and subscribe to my Youtube channel

**PS i dont have Youtube channel, just trying to make you laugh

Edited by NK Advocate