Johns Hopkins Master of Arts in Sustainable Energy

escondido41

(Degree title might not seem to fit under Government Affairs but I think in essence it is a policy degree)

SAIS has opened enrollment for their inaugural Master of Arts in Sustainable Energy for 2021 that can be taken 100% online.  Not so much information about it as it is new, so wanted to start a thread to gather info.

It seems to be an online equivalent of their 2 year Masters in International Relations but with an energy core curriculum, but I am curious how this compares to their 1-year MIPP, especially for those who have been working for decades already.  Being in a more or less similarly aged cohort is important in some aspects I guess.

17 hours ago, escondido41 said:

Thanks for the tip.  Indeed the fees should not be similar to the on-campus fees.  Just curious why you would go as far as 99.9%?  Is the teaching that bad, and the networking in DC is really all that one can get from SAIS?

The 99.9% applies to any professional program, it wasn't in any way meant as an indictment of SAIS. It's a very good school.