Marshall/Rhodes Scholarship 2021 Waiting Thread

jimmybutlerdagoat

Hey All. Hope everybody is staying safe and healthy during this pandemic! Just thought I'd create a waiting thread with updates and support for those who are applying for the Marshall & Rhodes Scholarships this year. Marshall was due last week, and Rhodes next, but we should be hearing about both near the end of this month! Good luck to all who applied!

Hi, made an account just to reply to this. Strange no one else is here yet. I applied and am waiting on Marshall and Rhodes too. I recently heard that I didn’t advance to interview for the Mitchell scholarship so I’m not feeling too hopeful about Marshall or Rhodes lol.. but here I am anxiously waiting. 

Welcome @jemsl92 and I'm sorry to hear that! It's only one avenue to accomplish what you want though! I'm wishing you the best of luck with both of these!

I made a slack for anybody who's interested in joining, it worked well for Fulbright when I applied in terms of updates: https://join.slack.com/t/marshallrhode-oj51176/shared_invite/zt-i6snpk2b-3wl9Z7iCrSjeNfEmb5xTbw

• 2 weeks later...

@Red_Ranger Yeah my university does too, but I don't know it just seems so odd to be interviewed by such a large panel on Zoom lol so I'm trying to factor that into my preparation for the mocks... It's hard to find the right balance between preparing enough and over-preparing ? 

I know because I was shortlisted and it's what the email said :)  

Edited by primsus

On 10/30/2020 at 10:40 AM, thatmeticulouschick said:

Any Rhodes finalist notifications yet? do we know when those will be emailed?

Looking at last year’s thread it looks like they notified from end of October to early November, so hopefully soon.