Hunter Silberman School Spring 2021 Accelerated MSW

wallenhue

Wanted to start a Spring 2021 thread to share any experiences, thoughts or concerns.  My application was complete in early August and I haven't heard back yet.  I assume with COVID it's a bit chaotic but my understanding is that it can take 8+ weeks for the application to be processed.  Welcome and good luck everyone!

On 10/5/2020 at 10:07 AM, wallenhue said:

Wanted to start a Spring 2021 thread to share any experiences, thoughts or concerns.  My application was complete in early August and I haven't heard back yet.  I assume with COVID it's a bit chaotic but my understanding is that it can take 8+ weeks for the application to be processed.  Welcome and good luck everyone!

I'm not going to be much help here, but Good Luck!

On 10/8/2020 at 6:42 PM, sugarcrash said:

Hi! Can anyone refer me to a forum for Hunter MSed in Mental Health Counseling?  Can't seem to locate it! Thanks-

Edit:whoops! not the post I thought I was attaching. 

You may want to start your own thread. 

Edited by EJM
wrong attachment

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2020 at 4:30 PM, MoonageDaydream23 said:

I received my acceptance yesterday! So happy, I hope you have or will get notified soon too!

Congratulations

Hi there!  Congrats to those who have received their acceptances!  I completed my application for the 16 month accelerated program at Hunter on October 23.  I have checked in a couple times, as I have had to give responses to other schools I was accepted to.  I haven't heard back about an interview or anything else.  Have others received answers, or are you still waiting to hear?

On 12/7/2020 at 2:35 PM, kali2020 said:

Hi there!  Congrats to those who have received their acceptances!  I completed my application for the 16 month accelerated program at Hunter on October 23.  I have checked in a couple times, as I have had to give responses to other schools I was accepted to.  I haven't heard back about an interview or anything else.  Have others received answers, or are you still waiting to hear?

Well done on getting into schools and having options!! 

Just now, ZhangYang said:

Thank you. I just received acceptance letter Yesterday. I am so thankful about that because I only applied one college.

Congrats!! That is fantastic!