Ecology

someone_disturbed

Hi everyone! I'm BSc student at molecular biology and genetics department.I wanna study ecology and evolution in PhD,bypassing MSc.How cv do I have to make?I'm not even in my freshman year but in my English prep. year.I know there's too much time to accomplish any things required to get into that.Have you guys any advices for me about what to gotta do?

• 2 months later...

For schooling, all you really need is a basic background in biology.  For math, statistics, Calc I and Calc II are good enough but you might want to take linear algebra and differential equations as well.  If not, perhaps an advanced statistics course but you'll cover this in grad school. 

What you really want is experience in ecology and/or evolutionary biology.  Do as much research as you can and/or do volunteer work in this area.   You are not going to become rich and famous doing EEB.   It is imperative that you show a passion for this field.   

On 12/27/2020 at 1:03 AM, Crucial BBQ said:

For schooling, all you really need is a basic background in biology.  For math, statistics, Calc I and Calc II are good enough but you might want to take linear algebra and differential equations as well.  If not, perhaps an advanced statistics course but you'll cover this in grad school. 

What you really want is experience in ecology and/or evolutionary biology.  Do as much research as you can and/or do volunteer work in this area.   You are not going to become rich and famous doing EEB.   It is imperative that you show a passion for this field.   

Actually financial side of the field I would get into is important to me.What do you mean by you are not gonna rich.Have you any guess about how much will get paid?