(Pure) Mathematics PhD -- Could anyone critique my SoP? I believe that it is isomorphic to a terrible one.

Hello!

Thanks for clicking on my post, as you can infer, I have written a statement of purpose (a general one) that leaves plenty of room to add about two paragraphs of specific research about each program I am applying to. I would love to talk with someone about what I have written (this is my third draft) and also show an example of my 'specific research' for the University of Chicago. I will also provide some more details about myself below

• GPA: 3.644
  • Major GPA: 3.59
  • Graduated in 2 Years
  • B.A in Mathematics (Pure)
  • No prior research experience
  • By the end of this year, I will have 2 years T.A Experience and 1 year of teaching experience at a high school

Here is a list of all my PhD Programs I am applying to:

1. Boston University
  2. Brandeis University
  3. New York University
  4. Ohio State
  5. Penn State
  6. UC Berkeley
  7. UC Davis
  8. The University of Chicago
  9. The University of Michigan (Ann Arbor)
  10. University of Oregon
  11. University of Washington

If you are interested, please send me a message and I will be able to reply as quick as possible! I am hoping to start sending out finalized applications in the next two weeks. I would love for someone to make me cry, and absolutely destroy my SOP.

Thank you, and have a good one! Good luck with your apps too if you're reading this.