As an International Student, is it a good time to go do your Masters/PhD (or) MBA in the U.S.?

As an International Student, is it a good time to go do your Masters/PhD (or) MBA in the U.S.?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. As an International Student, is it a good time to go do your Masters/PhD (or) MBA in the U.S.?

• Yes
    • No

With the current political climate and COVID, some of us are wondering about this and wanted to know what other, international students think about doing their postgraduate studies in the U.S. Please refer to the poll (its anonymous) and post your vote, if you'd like...

Edited by witwiki

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/25/2020 at 6:41 AM, witwiki said:

With the current political climate and COVID, some of us are wondering about this and wanted to know what other, international students think about doing their postgraduate studies in the U.S. Please refer to the poll (its anonymous) and post your vote, if you'd like...

Some things to think about. 

1. With Biden going in as President, I think the US just became more attractive

2. As for COVID - I think broadly speaking, you can expect a return to normalcy by Jan 2022 and likely in person classes (with some restrictions like Facemasks and etc.) in Fall 2021.

3. Maybe not this application cycle (entering Fall 2021) but next application cycle (Fall 2022), I expect US grad schools to be exceptionally favorable for admissions for international students. This is because US schools emphasize diversity categories and being international (as long as you aren't over-represented) can work in your favor