MDiv Response Times

CNT9921

Hey friends,

I applied to the MDiv at Duke Divinity prior to the early deadline (Nov. 1) and applied to Princeton Theological Seminary around the same time. About how long does it take to hear back from these programs? I've been told everything from "a few weeks" to "before Christmas" to "6-8 weeks." Some of these overlap, of course, but I'm an anxious applicant :/

Additionally, I would love to hear peoples' experiences in securing funding from either of these programs. Is it really as bad of a mess as many people make it out to be?

Thanks for the help!

Duke tends to take about six weeks to respond so I'd say expect something by mid-December. Princeton, I don't recall, the results listing seems to signify a lot of responses coming out in February but I don't know when they all applied.

Duke's financial aid is either really good or really bad. I don't hear of there being much middle ground with them. Princeton funds PCUSA members at 100% and everyone else generally at 80%.