History PhD Programs Canceling Last Minute

history45

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else has had issues with programs canceling very last minute? I applied to George Washington University History PhD but they decided to cancel their program mid November and at that point it was too late to add another school. I know most schools thinking about canceling their program for the Fall 2021 admissions cycle either announced it at the beginning of the fall or mentioned on their website they were rethinking their decision to admit for this year. 

3 minutes ago, history45 said:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else has had issues with programs canceling very last minute? I applied to George Washington University History PhD but they decided to cancel their program mid November and at that point it was too late to add another school. I know most schools thinking about canceling their program for the Fall 2021 admissions cycle either announced it at the beginning of the fall or mentioned on their website they were rethinking their decision to admit for this year. 

Hi, @history45 Welcome to the grad cafe. Please give some thought to searching for "graduate history programs extend deadlines" on Google. You may find results that are helpful.