Winterthur Fellowship Submission

avantgardner

Hello!

I am about to submit my application to the University of Delaware's Winterthur Program in American Material Culture and am being told on their portal that the deadline has passed even though it says on several sites that applications are due January 4th no later than 11:59pm.

Please, if anyone else is in this position or can tell me what is going on, please respond!

I'm sorry this is happening to you, applications are already so stressful! I'm not applying for this program, so I can't offer any specific information. However, I would email the program administrator explaining the situation and providing them with your application materials. If it's any reassurance, I had to do this when I applied for phd programs. Technical issues prevented me from submitting one of my applications on time--after I emailed my materials to the graduate administrator that same evening, the department accepted my application and I'm currently attending that program. Chances are, someone entered the wrong due date/time in Delaware/Winterthur portal or on the website and other people are having the same issue. Best of luck! 

On 1/4/2021 at 6:41 PM, avantgardner said:

Hello!

I am about to submit my application to the University of Delaware's Winterthur Program in American Material Culture and am being told on their portal that the deadline has passed even though it says on several sites that applications are due January 4th no later than 11:59pm.

Please, if anyone else is in this position or can tell me what is going on, please respond!

That's really odd; it looks like their site still says January 4th? https://www.udel.edu/academics/colleges/grad/prospective-students/programs/winterthur-american-material-culture/

If you're still having trouble, Laura Schmidt (los@udel.edu) is the program contact, I'd reach out to her about your application.