IHEID( Graduate Institute, Geneva) 2021-2022 applicants

poon

3 hours ago, grandparick said:

Folks waiting for 15th March, has anything changed on the follow-up module page? Are there any new sections that you can see while the page is reloading?

Nothing changed since January. My application status has been Under Consideration ever since

Just now, FarHad92 said:

Nothing changed since January. My application status has been Under Consideration ever since

Nothing has changed for me as well. However, when I open or reload the page, there are two new sections which disappear again after it is fully loaded. One is about "the status of housing application" and the other is "other conditions set up the Admissions Committee". These two appeared only today so I was wondering if anybody else has the same thing. 
I applied for the MIA programme on the 15th of Jan.

2 hours ago, grandparick said:

Nothing has changed for me as well. However, when I open or reload the page, there are two new sections which disappear again after it is fully loaded. One is about "the status of housing application" and the other is "other conditions set up the Admissions Committee". These two appeared only today so I was wondering if anybody else has the same thing. 
I applied for the MIA programme on the 15th of Jan.

Mine doesn't show those. But it used to show the scholarship application status when I first applied and then it disappeared

10 hours ago, grandparick said:

Folks waiting for 15th March, has anything changed on the follow-up module page? Are there any new sections that you can see while the page is reloading?

Nothing new for me. My status still reads "under consideration"

(I applied to the Master in International Relations/Political Science program)

On 2/19/2021 at 6:50 AM, The_Immigrant_Albatross said:

I applied for the Development Studies programme. It's amongst my top 3 choices -- depends on scholarships/financial aid etc. Although IHEID is relatively inexpensive, Geneva isn't. So I have to wait on scholarship applications etc. before deciding.

If you don't mind me asking, where else have you applied? I also understand what you mean about financial aid. It's a major deciding factor for me as all, given the cost of living in Geneva. 

20 hours ago, FarHad92 said:

Mine doesn't show those. But it used to show the scholarship application status when I first applied and then it disappeared

I don't see the scholarship application status on my page either, though I applied for one. It still says under consideration. The email I received after applying states that decisions will be emailed by early March. However, the "follow up application" page says that we'll be notified between Mar 15-30. I hope it's not the latter. 

2 hours ago, Mia. said:

If you don't mind me asking, where else have you applied? I also understand what you mean about financial aid. It's a major deciding factor for me as all, given the cost of living in Geneva. 

Hey! I have applied to Hertie and LKY-NUS for public policy and IHEID, IDS-Sussex, SOAS and Cambridge for development studies. What about you?

Yeah, of course! Tuition fee isn't a lot in IHEID but it's completely offset by the high cost of living in Geneva!

And about when IHEID will respond -- there isn't any consistent answer lol. I guess the most common response date is mid-March, so here's hoping it comes by the 15th! Fingers crossed!

Edited by The_Immigrant_Albatross

8 hours ago, Mia. said:

I don't see the scholarship application status on my page either, though I applied for one. It still says under consideration. The email I received after applying states that decisions will be emailed by early March. However, the "follow up application" page says that we'll be notified between Mar 15-30. I hope it's not the latter. 

I hope so too! I think we'll get a response next week or so.

1 hour ago, etta said:

still waiting for the results. Lol Let's hope for  the best!

Yeah. I am extremely nervous. I've been checking my portal countless times. 

46 minutes ago, etta said:

Hahah  Me tooooo! though it seems now the portal has been closed and I'm just waiting for emails...

Only applied two grad schools and IHEID is my top choice...... good luck!!!

Me too!! I only applied to Sciences Po and this one. I can send you a link to the portal if you want. :)

8 minutes ago, UsernamesAreUseless said:

On the website (at least for the PhD/Masters programmes) they know list admissions decisions for regular deadline as being released on the 16th of March so I think no point in checking status until at least Monday guys ? 

Yeah, you are right. But still can't help. :) 

6 hours ago, etta said:

Lol..guys!!!

Tomorrow is the day! Hope it'll work out!

Best Wishes!!!!

(My application page will get a rest finally)

Yes, indeed. Good luck everyone!

2 minutes ago, Marijn said:

Given their new window of 15-30 March for sending out the decisions, I reckon it's unlikely they'll get back to us today or tomorrow, right?

On the Facebook group they said the decisions will be released on the 16th if there were no technical issues