Chances for Admission into PhD Chemistry Program for an 18-year-old?

Hello All: 

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but seeing as everyone is getting admissions notifications, while I have applied to 8 schools and have heard nothing... I am compelled to ask this question.

I have been home-schooled all my life and graduated high school as a 17-year old.  I got a lot of AP/college credits, and as a result, I've spent 1 year as an official undergraduate student at a university. I will graduate this term with a double major in Chemistry and Math. Since the pandemic coincided with my university attendance, I did not get any research opportunities. My GPA is a 3.9 and I have served as a TA for Math and Chemistry throughout college. One professor wrote a rec letter for me explaining how I was number 1 student in a class of 800+. If it matters, I am a female and my family is from Nepal. 

My question is, am I a suitable candidate for a Ph.D program in Chemistry? Or am I too much of a "kid" still? I know I lack research experience, but I love learning Chemistry. I really want to pursue further studies. If I'm a good enough candidate, what schools should I aim for? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!

Yeah, I imagine they'd want some sort of working experiences/internships. I think this period is a great opportunity for you to take some time and try things out, make sure that grad school is really for you. To work in industry or teach or travel and then apply to grad school shows you are serious about getting your graduate degree.