Suggestions on what should I do when I wait for the interview e-mail

Bozhi Liu

Hi, guys! Hope your applications go well.

I am an international applicant for Biomedical Science PhD Program. I am waiting for the feedback of the programs I have applied for. Life in this period is kind of torture.

I would like to ask you guys that do you have some suggestions on what I can do in the current period to get out of the anxious and boring feeling and improve self-ability on English or academic research.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by Bozhi Liu

Hi!

I'm also an international applicant and still waiting to hear back from all programs that I applied to. So far, I've just been doing and trying a lot of hobbies - sewing, crocheting, making videos, cooking, baking, gardening. Since you mention you want to improve your English and academic research, maybe you can start a blog and write about biomedical science. It'll improve both your writing skills and integrating information (which is important in research). Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2021 at 12:32 PM, amaward1 said:

Hi!

I'm also an international applicant and still waiting to hear back from all programs that I applied to. So far, I've just been doing and trying a lot of hobbies - sewing, crocheting, making videos, cooking, baking, gardening. Since you mention you want to improve your English and academic research, maybe you can start a blog and write about biomedical science. It'll improve both your writing skills and integrating information (which is important in research). Good luck!

Thank you very much for your suggestions! That's helpful for me.

Hope your application goes well! Good luck :)