Fall 2021 MPH Applications!

OrangeJuice14

Hi there!

I applied to MPH programs in Epidemiology or Epidemiology/Biostatistics at Berkeley, Columbia, WUSTL, and UMich. I've been accepted at UMich and have not yet heard back on the others.

I also applied to MS programs at Harvard and Drexel and PhD programs at Harvard, BU, Brown, NYU, JHU, and UNC. No word on any of those either.

1 hour ago, katevinita said:

Hi there!

I applied to MPH programs in Epidemiology or Epidemiology/Biostatistics at Berkeley, Columbia, WUSTL, and UMich. I've been accepted at UMich and have not yet heard back on the others.

I also applied to MS programs at Harvard and Drexel and PhD programs at Harvard, BU, Brown, NYU, JHU, and UNC. No word on any of those either.

Hey!! Congrats on acceptance to Michigan. We overlap with Columbia, although I applied to the Population and Family health. Also applied to NYU, UCLA, USC, Brown. Was hesitant with UMich...maybe I will. Also considering BU! Anyway, good luck- let me know when you hear back! Super eager to hear from Columbia.  

On 1/19/2021 at 7:42 PM, OrangeJuice14 said:

Hey!! Congrats on acceptance to Michigan. We overlap with Columbia, although I applied to the Population and Family health. Also applied to NYU, UCLA, USC, Brown. Was hesitant with UMich...maybe I will. Also considering BU! Anyway, good luck- let me know when you hear back! Super eager to hear from Columbia.  

Hey! Heard back from Columbia and was accepted. Did you hear back from them as well?

1 hour ago, katevinita said:

Hey! Heard back from Columbia and was accepted. Did you hear back from them as well?

Omg, CONGRATS!! I found another forum and heard people are getting their acceptances!! I haven't heard anything and no changes to my portal. I've been checking my email like crazy. What time did you hear back? So exciting :) 

10 minutes ago, OrangeJuice14 said:

Omg, CONGRATS!! I found another forum and heard people are getting their acceptances!! I haven't heard anything and no changes to my portal. I've been checking my email like crazy. What time did you hear back? So exciting :) 

Around 4:30 PM MST. I imagine that different departments will release decisions at different times! Fingers crossed for you!

MS Epidemiology at Drexel just came through with an acceptance as well!