UC Berkeley Journalism Interviews + Writing Test 2021

juliametz

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this thread! @doe123 I have my interview next week for documentary too with two professors. Just wanted to see if there was anybody else who has found out more info. I would assume we would be interviewing with professors/faculty who will be our instructors/in our field? 

Edited by Chrisehrm

I think so! When is yours? Mine is on Monday. 

7 hours ago, Chrisehrm said:

Just found this thread! @doe123 I have my interview next week for documentary too with two professors. Just wanted to see if there was anybody else who has found out more info. I would assume we would be interviewing with professors/faculty who will be our instructors/in our field? 

I th

On 1/28/2021 at 2:30 PM, juliametz said:

Just got an interview with the Dean + Mark Danner, the Endowed Chair. Trying to figure out if this is a neutral sign or a good sign. Haven't been given a writing test. Have others heard back?

Hi! Did you have your interview yet? Mine is tomorrow and I'm trying to get a sense of what it is going to be like. I haven't heard about the writing test either.