Seeking recommendations for affordable online Spanish bachelor programs (or French)

nugget

I'm having a tough time finding part time, online bachelor programs in Spanish Studies (a French minor too would be even better). Sorry for posting here, but I don't know where else to search for this needle in a haystack.

I'm from Canada and I don't want to pay more in tuition fees than what I'd pay back home for an in-person learning program (which is about $7000 Canadian or $5500 US per year). Unfortunately this program doesn't exist in Canada via online delivery.

Does anyone have recommendations for me? This would be an extra degree for pleasure and personal interest only, so I'm not hung up on university rankings. (I am eligible for an EU passport, in case that changes anything in terms of eligibility for lower tuition in Europe). I am open to schools in any country (including the US, Latin America, Europe, etc) depending on the time zone it's in. Thanks.

Edited by nugget

I recently learned that some schools in europe charge local resident fees to non-european residents with an EU passport. This is something else I'm exploring and I could probably get an EU possport. But finding something online and part time in this area of study is proving to be a challenge. If anyone has any leads,  please let me know.

I'm also trying to find the most affordable options in the US. So far that would be Fort Hays State University. Is this a good school? Anyone know of other schools that would be inexpensive for international students for this sort of program?

Not sure if it would make more sense to explore the option of getting an Associate degree first at a local college and take advantage of lower tuition fess, then tranfer elsewhere. But then I'd have to find a school that would accept my transfer credits so I could just do the extra credits at the other school for a major or honours in Spanish. I'm really not sure how that option would work since I'm not too familiar with the US education system. Would someone care to fill me in?

If I have a BA and a master's from Canada, would I be required to do an testing like SATs? I certainly wouldn't want to spend my free time studying for that at this point in my career.

The search continues...