Health science PhD program in the UK, I could use some help.

Hello, how are you? It's my first time using this page so I'm deeply sorry if I'm doing this wrong.
I would like to explain a little bit about my situation. I’m finishing my undergraduate program in Argentina on Biotechnology and Molecular Biology. My thesis is based on drug delivery on the hand of nanotechnology applied for treatments of cancer and oncology. This year, around September from what I have read, I would be able to apply for PhD programs in the UK. I have checked out some offers that I had seen.

I had checked the entry requirements and depending on the university I have a first-class degree or a good upper-second class degree. Plus, I cover the English requirements too. But I have my doubts about how many possibilities I may have to archive a scholarship for a PhD without a Master or even be accepted in the PhD program as an international student.

I’ve seen that Masters scholarships or loans for international students are pretty low so that’s why I haven’t thought that one could be a good option. And, even if they do, most of them don’t have stiped. How complicated would be to work and study for a Master if I get a Loan/scholarship?

I could really use some guidance for understanding better my opportunities and how much real chances do I have so I can start planning everything with time.

Thank you very much. Have a nice day!