Where have you heard back from? and dates for when you expect to hear back

hannied

Hey all! 

I'm waiting to hear back from the following and wanted to know if anyone has heard back from these schools or have more information on when we will hear back?

Seattle U - expect to hear back by end of February

Berkeley - expect to hear back by March 1st

SFSU - unclear

CSU East Bay - March to June

SJSU - February to June

CSU Los Angeles - February (?)

I have been checking my email every two minutes oof. Please feel free to thread dates for your schools.

1 hour ago, hannied said:

Hey all! 

I'm waiting to hear back from the following and wanted to know if anyone has heard back from these schools or have more information on when we will hear back?

Seattle U - expect to hear back by end of February

Berkeley - expect to hear back by March 1st

SFSU - unclear

CSU East Bay - March to June

SJSU - February to June

CSU Los Angeles - February (?)

I have been checking my email every two minutes oof. Please feel free to thread dates for your schools.

Hello! I also applied to SFSU. I had found something that said they try to send out decisions 4-6 weeks after the application is forwarded to the department. My application was forwarded on 1/11, so that would mean it's getting close! The waiting game anxiety is real lol. Would you feel comfortable sharing your stats? I know sf state is really competitive and would like to compare myself to other applicants to see where I might stand! 

I also applied to UCLA, which is supposed to start notifying by the end of this month, and SDSU is supposed to in March I believe! 

I applied to all of the same Bay Area schools you did - this info is super helpful! Can’t believe how wide the decision window is for SJSU and CSUEB, but I’m glad we can expect Berkeley’s decisions first. I don’t know what I’d do if I got accepted to one of the others and had to make a decision before hearing back from UCB!

54 minutes ago, nettyspaghetti said:

I applied to all of the same Bay Area schools you did - this info is super helpful! Can’t believe how wide the decision window is for SJSU and CSUEB, but I’m glad we can expect Berkeley’s decisions first. I don’t know what I’d do if I got accepted to one of the others and had to make a decision before hearing back from UCB!

I know, such long windows!! Glad it helps