MD Anderson UTHealth GSBS 2021

neurokenzie

11 hours ago, neurokenzie said:

Hello! I don't think this part of the forum is as active, but I figured I'd start this group anyways :)

Hello! Congrats on your acceptance to MD Anderson GSBS! I am interviewing with them this week. 

1 hour ago, Tomthegreat said:

Hello! Congrats on your acceptance to MD Anderson GSBS! I am interviewing with them this week. 

Thank you! Good luck in your interview! Everyone was really nice in mine, you could just tell how genuine everyone was. It gave me home vibes immediately. I interviewed January 15 and got accepted on January 21, so expect to hear back quickly! Which GSBS programs are you looking at?

2 hours ago, neurokenzie said:

Thank you! Good luck in your interview! Everyone was really nice in mine, you could just tell how genuine everyone was. It gave me home vibes immediately. I interviewed January 15 and got accepted on January 21, so expect to hear back quickly! Which GSBS programs are you looking at?

Thanks for sharing! I ranked my research interests by Genetics/Epigenetics, Cancer Biology and Biochemistry if that's what you are asking.