Jump to content
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 0

Should I ask for ANOTHER extension? MSW progam


gk8
 Share

Question

Hello,

I was accepted into Loma Linda's MSW program. I still have 5 other CSU's to hear back from. I have asked for an extension and been honest with Loma Linda saying that I am waiting for other schools. They were able to give me an extension until Feb 26th. I am debating whether paying the deposit or asking for another extension (I can either say that I am still waiting on the other schools or trying to figure out my living situation for the upcoming months). I can also just pay the deposit and wait to see if I get into the other schools and simply thank Loma Linda and let them know that I have changed my mind, if that were the case. Any information and advice is greatly appreciated. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.