Civil Engineering Fall 2021 Results

ZXXsis

On 2/23/2021 at 11:52 AM, ZXXsis said:

Does anyone know when whether Berkeley and Stanford have finished sending out all the MS offers?

I am an international student awaiting a result from Stanford. I have noticed people getting their decisions since the start of last  week (21st Feb). There seems to be a virtual visit on March 5th for Stanford. Is it true that all decisions are made before that?

On 2/26/2021 at 11:24 AM, bbdc said:

Already received Berkeley GeoSystems offer! Gd luck

I also applied to the GeoSystems but haven't heard from them yet. My degree goal in the application is PhD and I am wondering if they will offer me a MS instead. Which degree program did you apply for?

7 hours ago, arunachalampartha said:

I am an international student awaiting a result from Stanford. I have noticed people getting their decisions since the start of last  week (21st Feb). There seems to be a virtual visit on March 5th for Stanford. Is it true that all decisions are made before that?

I suppose different tracks have different decision time. But I really don't know whether all results will be sent out in one batch and before the virtual visit day. There is a discord I found on grad cafe results page https://discord.gg/es9bU5ES where you may find people applied to the same track as you.