Cornell AEM MS Applicants?

venkatsiva

One of my friend applied during Round 1 and submitted her video interview on 1st Dec, She received the offer of MS-AEM at the end of Jan. I guess the result would come around 15 Mar,  if you submitted the form and video during round 2 or later.  I e-mailed the office,  but they just said they are reviewing a lot number of applications and can not give a specific date of notification.  

On 3/6/2021 at 5:28 PM, Terry G said:

One of my friend applied during Round 1 and submitted her video interview on 1st Dec, She received the offer of MS-AEM at the end of Jan. I guess the result would come around 15 Mar,  if you submitted the form and video during round 2 or later.  I e-mailed the office,  but they just said they are reviewing a lot number of applications and can not give a specific date of notification.  

Thank you! This had a Dec 15 deadline right? I got in! But no funding. Maybe you are talking about the MPS program because I did not have any video interview.