CMU Heinz 2021

Saf78

Nothing on this end, the application portal said something about Mid-March but based on history, I was hoping for Late-February but that's gone. (Applying for the DA track)

Just now, Saf78 said:

Nothing on this end, the application portal said something about Mid-March but based on history, I was hoping for Late-February but that's gone. (Applying for the DA track)

Same here. Decisions must be coming any day now.

15 minutes ago, MPP_2021 said:

Received an email today that I was admitted to the 2-year Pittsburgh MSPPM program.  The email states funding information to be sent in seven days, or sooner.

@mpp_2021 I, and I am sure others, would love to know when you submitted your application if you are comfortable disclosing. Thanks! 

2 minutes ago, notarobotratheraguy said:

@mpp_2021 I, and I am sure others, would love to know when you submitted your application if you are comfortable disclosing. Thanks! 

Yes, of course. I submitted my application on 01/11/2021.

I should note I applied to the MSPPM- DC Track and was accepted into the 2-year Pittsburgh Program.

Edited by MPP_2021
Include more information.

Nothing yet... I wonder how much longer will it takes? Does Heinz release their decisions in any specific order though? Like if they release admitted students from those with the most scholarship to the least and then no scholarship at all. Or is it a random choice

On 3/9/2021 at 12:04 AM, mpaint said:

Nothing yet... I wonder how much longer will it takes? Does Heinz release their decisions in any specific order though? Like if they release admitted students from those with the most scholarship to the least and then no scholarship at all. Or is it a random choice

I feel like I have frantically read all the posts on this forum from previous cycles for Heinz, and I don't see much of pattern. Its seemingly buck shot admission emails generally trickling in between 04 and 15 MAR. Maybe it is done by last name, alphabetically? Has anyone received a rejection letter yet? 

6 hours ago, Ellyliang said:

I applied data-track but received an offer of 2-year regular track. Does anyone know is it feasible to switch the track...? 

What date did you receive an email ? I'm also applied for DA track and still waiting for an  email ?

Got my decision last night. I guess there is indeed no pattern of who gets notified first. I got into the 2year track with 50% tuition waived. It is quite surprising as I didn’t even do the video interview (missed the email somehow). Good luck

Edited by DemonHunter