SDSU MSW Fall 2021

Shuk-MSW

Hi everyone,

I thought it'd be nice to start a forum for SDSU MSW's fall 2021 applicants waiting to hear back. How are ya'll coping with this process? I am constantly checking my email and web portable. It is driving me mad to be honest lol. Has anyone heard back?

53 minutes ago, bananamuffin said:

I'm going crazy waiting to hear back from SDSU and other schools. I've been playing a lot of skyrim to try and take my mind off it. It wasn't so bad waiting until this week, but since its March and starting to feel like 'decisions season' now I'm a mess lol

Been doing everything I can to get my mind off of it too. Thankfully March is here. Best of luck to you!

This whole process is definitely driving me crazy! I saw on a Facebook group that someone reached out to SDSU admissions and they said not to expect decisions until April-June, which to me seems like such a long time?? I'm hoping that they start coming out this month instead though! Did you guys apply to any other schools? 

9 hours ago, fiofarrell17 said:

This whole process is definitely driving me crazy! I saw on a Facebook group that someone reached out to SDSU admissions and they said not to expect decisions until April-June, which to me seems like such a long time?? I'm hoping that they start coming out this month instead though! Did you guys apply to any other schools? 

Omg no! That sucks. I reached out to admissions towards the end of January and they told me that they would start sending decisions from mid-march to early may. I really hope its not being pushed back... This month is gonna be a stressful one. Good luck to everyone! 

16 hours ago, leilanib said:

Omg no! That sucks. I reached out to admissions towards the end of January and they told me that they would start sending decisions from mid-march to early may. I really hope its not being pushed back... This month is gonna be a stressful one. Good luck to everyone! 

Hmm I forget when the person asked them so maybe it's been updated since they asked! I really hope that they start sending out decisions this month. My anxiety has been at an all time high for the last two months lolll