Virginia Tech Fall 2021

horizons

Hello All! I really want to meet other admitted students and I've yet to see a post for VT so here it is. ?

I was recently accepted, Electrical Engineering MS (thesis-option). 

Does anyone know if there is a GroupMe or Facebook group for VT admitted grad students? 

On 3/10/2021 at 2:01 AM, horizons said:

Hello All! I really want to meet other admitted students and I've yet to see a post for VT so here it is. ?

I was recently accepted, Electrical Engineering MS (thesis-option). 

Does anyone know if there is a GroupMe or Facebook group for VT admitted grad students? 

Hello!

I was recently accepted as well for a MS in Electrical engineering (thesis -option). Also, I believe I've seen some of your posts on GEM. I'd like to add I'm also a 2021 GEM Associate Fellow. Facebook groups are bit easy to find all you have to do is search for VT grad students.

8 minutes ago, PHY. said:

Hello!

I was recently accepted as well for a MS in Electrical engineering (thesis -option). Also, I believe I've seen some of your posts on GEM. I'd like to add I'm also a 2021 GEM Associate Fellow. Facebook groups are bit easy to find all you have to do is search for VT grad students.

Hi! Yep that's me. Maybe we've met already if you attending the GEM info session last Friday! 

So far I have not been able to find any active groups for VT grad students, I've only seen an inactive 2020 group. Maybe its still too early.