LBJ, Batten or UW which one should I choose

I got admission with fellowship from the above mentioned schools. The difference in cost of attendance is definitely one parameter to look at but other than that how would you evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of these schools? Also got in at Duke Sanford but the fellowship amount is not sufficient to make it a financially viable option, hence not considering it unless I get additional funding from them (unlikely, right?). I am an international student and want to work in non-profit/international organizations after graduation. My areas of interest are program evaluation, gender and development. I would also prefer a family friendly location where living cost is not too high. Thoughts appreciated. 

Edited by lemonginger

3 hours ago, lemonginger said:

I got admission with fellowship from the above mentioned schools. The difference in cost of attendance is definitely one parameter to look at but other than that how would you evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of these schools? Also got in at Duke Sanford but the fellowship amount is not sufficient to make it a financially viable option, hence not considering it unless I get additional funding from them (unlikely, right?). I am an international student and want to work in non-profit/international organizations after graduation. My areas of interest are program evaluation, gender and development. I would also prefer a family friendly location where living cost is not too high. Thoughts appreciated. 

I am a huge fan of Madison, WI as a city and it is a great place. However, as someone who is also trying to make a similar decision (Batten vs. others), UVA seems to be the better family friendly location. 

5 hours ago, undergoat88 said:

I am a huge fan of Madison, WI as a city and it is a great place. However, as someone who is also trying to make a similar decision (Batten vs. others), UVA seems to be the better family friendly location. 

Thanks for your opinion. Hoping to see you at UVA if we both end up going there!

Edited by lemonginger