SOS, help!!

Hello, 

I received a conditional acceptance from a university, asking me to complete pre-requisite courses before matriculation. I am an international applicant and have no clue about how I can enroll myself for prereqs, how long does it take to complete it? and which are better and cheaper colleges for it. For reference, I have Bachelor's degree in communication disorders from foreign country. But, confused as why they are asking for prerequisites when I have bachelor's in the same . 

Any advice, help, explanation is appreciated as that university is my top choice and really wanted to go there!

Thank you in advance  ! 

Did your school tell which prereqs you need? I'm guessing that either there's one or two specific courses that your BA program didn't offer, and/or that they need further verification of your transcript (syllabi and course descriptions) to make sure you've done everything you need to. Definitely contact the school and see which courses you need and what they might require of you as an international student. If you do need to take some more courses, you might be able to take them online through that school.