northeastern

has anyone heard back from northeastern yet? i interviewed 2/19 and still havent heard anything :/

(sorry if this is not the right place to ask this - im quite sure how forums work on here hahah)

On 3/15/2021 at 11:19 AM, mutually410 said:

has anyone heard back from northeastern yet? i interviewed 2/19 and still havent heard anything ?

(sorry if this is not the right place to ask this - im quite sure how forums work on here hahah)

Hi! I applied on 2/20 and havent heard back yet either! Not sure why because I felt that my interview went pretty well. Have you sent them an email yet? 

41 minutes ago, adi97 said:

Hi! I applied on 2/20 and havent heard back yet either! Not sure why because I felt that my interview went pretty well. Have you sent them an email yet? 

same here!! and no not yet, if i dont hear back by the end of this week i think i will? hbu?

hope we hear back soon :(

I was rejected from Northeastern this morning. I was upset about it at first but then I calculated the cost of tuition and think it was for the best. The program is extremely expensive! I am sure you will be hearing back from them soon. Good luck! 

On 3/16/2021 at 1:21 PM, adi97 said:

I got waitlisted this morning! It wasnt my first choice and just took my name off the waitlist. Good luck!