American University

I love American, despite having also heard nothing from them, because they send you so many newsletters and updates and everything that it is hard to imagine they are anything but a very student-friendly, positive environment.

Do not forget, though, that they have an online status page for you to check. Not that it is likely to say anything right now, since nobody has evidently heard back.

Yes, online status page... mine says they never got any information from me! I e-mailed the coordinator and was sent back a response that said... no worries, it will be updated soon....

I have heard they take a long time to decide....

De-lurking here... I applied to SIS for the terminal MA in International Politics - I'm so very much in love with everything about this program that I just couldn't see myself anywhere else. Going by previous cycles, I would expect to hear back next week via snail mail. Good luck everyone!

I will assume then "BadUsername" that you have an acceptance to American? Would you mind sharing? Were you given funding.

Ummm, yes, I guess I have to come clean. I was accepted with a 10k annual stipend, plus a work option for another 4k, plus of course tuition waiver.

My subfield is kind of all over the place, mostly IR with a heavy doses of comparative and theory.

• 2 weeks later...