Has anyone still not heard from UT Austin??

mine still said in review as well!! it's really confusing knowing people have gotten a response from them. I applied out of state so my thought process was they did in state applications first and are doing out of state applications now?? I don't know but it would be nice to know soon about their decision. 

4 hours ago, dkz65 said:

mine still said in review as well!! it's really confusing knowing people have gotten a response from them. I applied out of state so my thought process was they did in state applications first and are doing out of state applications now?? I don't know but it would be nice to know soon about their decision. 

I applied from out of state as well! I agree. I know a few people said they were behind due to the winter storms. It's just strange since the people who posted about getting waitlisted said the email mentioned that they were done reviewing applications.

On 3/19/2021 at 11:33 PM, jomyers.online said:

There was a reddit post about this school yesterday, and someone said that they emailed the director. The director told them that they were sending out decisions one at a time until the end of March. This is the post

This reddit post actually appears to be discussing ASU (Arizona State). We're waiting to hear back from UT Austin (University of Texas, Austin) :(

@d_slp_2021 I linked the wrong post! My bad - I knew I had seen something about it but got mixed up on the program. A few undergraduate students said that they're running a week late due to storms and that decisions should come out sometime this week. This is the post.  Someone else said that you should check your spam/trash, and that the email might come from cyndigoodson@austin.utexas.edu

Best of luck, and I'm really sorry about the mix-up!

-Jo

2 minutes ago, d_slp_2021 said:

@dkz65 Have you heard from UT Austin yet? I emailed the director, Cyndi Goodson asking for an update on my application. All updates should've went out last week, but I never received one. She forwarded me an update. If you still haven't heard back, I'd reach out!

I just checked and saw that I got rejected :(