TU Delft International Student Aid

rootseven

hello.

i am new to this forum. i have been accepted to TU Delft this Fall2010. i am currently in the USA and have been looking for international student aid (student loans). has anyone had similar success?

thank you for your insight!

• 9 months later...

Hello,

I've also been accepted to TU Delft for architecture, Fall 2011. I have been trying to figure out students loans but cant find a lender, any suggestions? how did you get financial aid?

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Hi,

I'm from the Netherlands myself and though I'm not sure if there's anything helpful on there for your situation, I recommend this website: http://www.grantfinder.nl/content/index.asp It's a list of grants that you could apply to. I know that there are several funds that offer interest free student loans, but I think they are only available to Dutch citizens.

Good luck!

TU Delft is not part of either FAFSA or Sallie Mae list of schools, that's why is being so incredibly difficult. There are banks that offer private loans but only to FAFSA schools, so it's a never ending circle.

the issue is that loan money is never given directly to the student, but rather directly to the University and since there is no link between FAFSA and Delft, its very limited what I could do. I explained this to Delft and perhaps try to link the two, making it so much easier for any US student.

I'm still looking for any US citizen admitted to Delft for information on loans!!! please.

• 5 years later...