CEU 2021 Gender Studies Master's Waiting List

CEU Master's Gender Studies 2021  

2 members have voted

1. 1. CEU gender studies master's

• Was offered admission for master's degree but will be declining
    • Was put on the waiting list and am waiting
    • Was offered admission for master's degree and have accepted/ will be accepting

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/30/2021 at 07:04 AM

Hi guys, I'm a non-European , who was put on the gender studies master's waiting list at CEU. They asked me to wait till May 30th for an offer. Feeling extremely nervous as one month has gone by and only one month remains. Has anybody else been put on the waiting list and been accepted (maybe for this same course/maybe some other)? Also, is anybody else on the waiting list for this course? Hoping for some replies to soothe this gut-wrenching anxiety ! 

Hey! I had been placed to waiting list for Social Anthropology MA programme and I totally understand your concern since I’m living the exact same conditions. If there will be no news from the uni this upcoming week, I will lose my faith… because As I understand, normally they inform waitlisted students within a month… the worst thing is I didn’t apply to any other university. I hope they’ll offer a scholarship ASAP. 

2 hours ago, MLuna said:

Hey! I had been placed to waiting list for Social Anthropology MA programme and I totally understand your concern since I’m living the exact same conditions. If there will be no news from the uni this upcoming week, I will lose my faith… because As I understand, normally they inform waitlisted students within a month… the worst thing is I didn’t apply to any other university. I hope they’ll offer a scholarship ASAP. 

@MLunareally sorry to hear that :"( we're in the same boat....This really sucks...I wish they at least told us what number we are on the waiting list and how many people they are so we can prepare accordingly...This is so nerve wrecking...I didn't know that waitlisted students were normally told within a month.. :"( how do you know this?

Exaclty! We deserve to know our rankings. I feel devastated day after day…Besides, I really need a good scholarship offer, I think as the days go by I feel like there will be no good scholarship for me… 
I read a post here about CEU and being waitlisted, one month thing is my inference, there is no exact rule about this. I just made this inference because of what I read on the internet. Let’s not lose our belief for now! :) ? 

11 hours ago, MLuna said:

Exaclty! We deserve to know our rankings. I feel devastated day after day…Besides, I really need a good scholarship offer, I think as the days go by I feel like there will be no good scholarship for me… 
I read a post here about CEU and being waitlisted, one month thing is my inference, there is no exact rule about this. I just made this inference because of what I read on the internet. Let’s not lose our belief for now! :) ? 

ah I see ! hopefully we get some more insight. good luck!