Preparing for MPH 2022 Canada

3 hours ago, Joshua100 said:

Information reaching me from an insider in University of Alberta is: if your portal still shows pre-screening as at today, your admission decision is :NOT ADMITTED by default, all admitted applicant portal has been updated and download offer sent

Has anyone one received an offer for U of A MPH  Global Health ? I have not seen anyone on this forum who got an offer

2 hours ago, robtheinvader said:

Has anyone one received an offer for U of A MPH  Global Health ? I have not seen anyone on this forum who got an offer

I got mine on the 30th

2 hours ago, robtheinvader said:

I got accepted to Waterloo! The offer on the letter is dated April 5th (yesterday) but I never got an email notification saying that I got an update. Thank god I checked the portal yesterday! For people who’s portal still says application I think you have to click on “masters of public health” and then the decision may show up there. Not sure if that helps!

Also accepted to U of A distance FT HPromo. Reject from UBC. Waiting on UVIC.

19 minutes ago, Shloke98 said:

I got accepted to Waterloo! The offer on the letter is dated April 5th (yesterday) but I never got an email notification saying that I got an update. Thank god I checked the portal yesterday! For people who’s portal still says application I think you have to click on “masters of public health” and then the decision may show up there. Not sure if that helps!

Congrats! When do you have to respond to Waterloo by?

19 minutes ago, Shloke98 said:

Did you click "Masters of public health" then under status it said "admitted" instead of "application"? Mine says application then when I click that it says no decision has been made yet. Am I looking in the right spot?? 

1 minute ago, ej42 said:

Did you click "Masters of public health" then under status it said "admitted" instead of "application"? Mine says application then when I click that it says no decision has been made yet. Am I looking in the right spot?? 

Mine is the same as this 

33 minutes ago, Shloke98 said:

Congrats on your acceptances! Would you mind sharing your stats? :) 

1 hour ago, Shloke98 said:

Omg wait thank you SO much for posting this?? Same thing happened for me!

Edited by greenflower
Mistake

35 minutes ago, ej42 said:

Ah yes, I think you are looking in the right spot! Just keep checking! So annoying they didnt send a notification. 

17D24AD2-A99C-4797-BE67-9B76489A492B.jpeg

23 minutes ago, hopeful75 said:

Congrats on your acceptances! Would you mind sharing your stats? :) 

hmm, I think I roughly calculated my GPA to be like 83%?? And I am finishing a BSc Hons this semester. I felt really good about my LOI though so I think that was good and maybe my references but I don’t know what they said ? Nothing crazy going on though with my stats so it must have been the other qualitative stuff!

20 hours ago, Popcorn21 said:

The wait is killing me, I am aggressively checking the SGS portal, my emails and this forum for a news.. good luck to everyone ?

I just emailed Suzanne for an update. Have not tried contacting her yet, so hoping she will let us know what is going on.

14 minutes ago, Popcorn21 said:

Thank you for messaging her on our behalf. Keep us posted...

She said that the offers are slowly getting out this week and beginning next week. She did indicate that the admissions committee made a strong recommendation for my admission! I phrased my email as if I needed to know soon. 

Just now, jcat2222 said:

She said that the offers are slowly getting out this week and beginning next week. She did indicate that the admissions committee made a strong recommendation for my admission! I phrased my email as if I needed to know soon. 

who is the person that you sent the email to? i sent it to the general program email and i haven't gotten a reply yet ?

11 minutes ago, jcat2222 said:

Did you ask her about your application status that she mentioned that? Its exciting for you!! :)