Applying as an international student in masters microbiology/immunology

Jhiki

Hi, I am a physician from India.

It has been more than 6 months that I work as a resident at the dept.of Bone Marrow transplant ina leading hospital from where I picked up interest in immunology and microbiologyBwfore that,I worked at the dept.of Anaesthesia,covid isolation ward for a month.I am a licensed physician now after completing 6 years of medical school.

I don't have significant lab based research experience other than an editorial letter published in a low impact journal about nutrition and a psychometric analysis based on student's understanding of undergraduate medical curriculum.

I also had clinical elective at singapore general hospital for 2 weeks.

What are my chances if I apply to masters in microbiology/immunology in us grad school?

i have already applied to one university in Sweden and I am waitlisted at number 7.I don't see getting a confirmation letter from them.

which schools do you recommend to apply considering as an international medical graduate my lack of lab based research and publication ?