Baylor Online

I just got accepted into Baylor Online August 2021 cohort. I was wondering if anyone already in the program could tell me how it is and what to expect! I am working so I was wondering what the class times look like and such. Thank you in advance. Super excited! Also, anyone else in this cohort?

4 hours ago, tennesseespeechie said:

I just got accepted into Baylor Online August 2021 cohort. I was wondering if anyone already in the program could tell me how it is and what to expect! I am working so I was wondering what the class times look like and such. Thank you in advance. Super excited! Also, anyone else in this cohort?

Hi! Congrats on being accepted!!

I'm currently in the May 2021 cohort at Speech@Baylor. Classes are offered in afternoons and evenings. You have asynchronous assignments due the day before your live classes, but they are doable :) Working is doable as well. I'm on the part-time track so I am able to continue working full-time until I start my clinic placements.

Message me if you have more questions!

• 3 weeks later...

If you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your app and how long did it take for you to interview and be accepted? I'm trying to get an idea of how long it will be until I hear anything. 

16 hours ago, edardi1 said:

If you don't mind me asking, when did you submit your app and how long did it take for you to interview and be accepted? I'm trying to get an idea of how long it will be until I hear anything. 

I applied in December before Christmas break and received an acceptance the first week of January. Maybe 10-15 days.

• My application was sent in I believe May 6th and I got a call hearing back by the end of May. I also got accepted to Emerson, so I will be going there due to costs. They had about the same timeline for hearing back. Good luck!!

• 2 months later...
On 6/13/2021 at 9:19 AM, tennesseespeechie said:
  • My application was sent in I believe May 6th and I got a call hearing back by the end of May. I also got accepted to Emerson, so I will be going there due to costs. They had about the same timeline for hearing back. Good luck!!

Do you mind me asking what you mean by you are going there due to costs? I was looking at Emerson but their tuition seemed high to me. Thank you.