Math/Stat Courses for Undergrad Senior Year

I am wondering if there are any particular math or stats courses which may be beneficial for my application to a competitive stats PhD program. I have just completed my junior year and am in the process of scheduling courses for the Fall 2021 semester. 

So far, I have taken:

Calculus sequence (II, III), Linear Algebra and Matrix Theory, Vector Calculus, Introductory Real Analysis (metric spaces, Banach spaces, Hilbert spaces, etc.), Real Analysis (Lebesgue measure, Fourier series, general measure spaces, Hausdorff measure), Introductory Algebra (groups and rings), Probability Theory I and II (Casella & Berger– sequence for stats PhD), Measure-theoretic Probability (also stats PhD sequence). 

I appreciate any advice/suggestions. ☺️

Edited by dirichletprior

I had a similar background by my senior year as you, @dirichletprior. You have already met expectations and exceeded them. Also, those who consider your application won't necessarily see your grades or course titles this coming year. You could go the route that I chose and just take a few challenging math classes in whatever sounds fun and then a few other classes that you won't be able to take in grad school. I did partial differential equations, algebraic geometry, and algebraic topology, for example, plus electives in philosophy and history to explore other interests and improve my writing skills.

If instead you prefer staying more focused, then I would throw in mathematical finance as another topic that you might like to consider. An advanced course in this topic may  exercise all of your statistics-relevant skills!