Cal State LA and Cal State Dominguez Hills

Hi there,

I don't have any helpful information, but I just wanted to say I am also waiting to find out if I got into an MSW program, but at San Diego State University. It is also driving me crazy and I feel your pain. I never even received any kind of letter or notification of where I am ranked (apparently there isn't a ranking at SDSU), I have just been told through informal e-mail that I am on the waitlist. I have so much anxiety from all of this, and EVERY day I have so many people asking if I got in. I shouldn't have even told anyone I was applying to any graduate schools....blah.

Good luck to you my fellow MSW applicant.

Cal state LA - waitlisted

Has anyone been getting off the wailtist at Cal State LA?

Cal State Dominguez Hills has anyone heard yet?

This is driving me crazy?

Cal state LA - waitlisted

Has anyone been getting off the wailtist at Cal State LA?

Cal State Dominguez Hills has anyone heard yet?

This is driving me crazy?

The same thing happened to me. I was waitlisted by CSULA and I am still waiting on CSU Dominguez Hills. A few days ago, I received a financial aid award letter from CSULA but I have yet to receive an admission decision. I am desperately trying to figure out if that is a bad sign. I do pray we get in, I really want my MSW. Good Luck!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am attending CSUDH... I was just up there yesterday (Wednesday), and they said they were still reviewing apps. The 4-year program was cut; therefore, they are adding more space to their 2-year program. Not sure what program you are trying to attend; however, just be patient - they are working diligently. f

I turned my app in on the last day during last year's enrollment period, and did not hear until June that I was not accepted into the program.

When did you guys apply? That too plays a roll as to when you will hear from the program. Hopefully you will hear something really soon!