Which GRE Score is better for Poli sci Ph.D programs? Please help

Hello!

I am an international student applying to Ph.D programs this fall. I have taken the GRE twice and received a somewhat mixed result.

First attempt: V160 Q166 AWA5.5

Second attempt: V163 Q168 AWA4.0

I thought about retaking it.. but not sure if I can pay for another test.. so for now I will need to choose between the two.. I am gear towards submitting the first one. The only reason is because even though I am not sure how much AWA scores are important, I noticed that a 5.5 score for an international student is extremely rare and will make my application unique. However, while the quant score of 166 is above average, I am concerned with the 160 verbal.. is that too low for top tiered programs?.. Other parts of my application is strong, with high GPA, went to a top 20 college in the US and some published works. GRE, from what I've heard, is being weighted less.. however, according to some people, it is still used as an indicator to screen applications? (Not sure if this is true).  So I'm a little concern if the 160 will not be enough to pass the screening.. even though the other two sections are above average. Can anyone give me some advice please? Some schools allow to send both scores so will do that. But others only allow one.. Thank you so much. (My top choice is MIT or Princeton. It used to be Stanford until I saw on their website that "most admitted students have verbal 166+")