Audiology Fall 2021 Application Cycle

audeye

Hi! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. With CSDCAS applications opening soon, I figured I'd start a forum for applicants applying for matriculation in Fall 2022. I'd love to know where everyone is from and where y'all are applying. I'm from New Orleans and I'm applying to LSU Health, Univ. of North Texas, Auburn, Purdue, Minnesota, UFlorida, and Memphis.

• 6 months later...
On 7/15/2021 at 12:27 AM, audeye said:

Hi! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. With CSDCAS applications opening soon, I figured I'd start a forum for applicants applying for matriculation in Fall 2022. I'd love to know where everyone is from and where y'all are applying. I'm from New Orleans and I'm applying to LSU Health, Univ. of North Texas, Auburn, Purdue, Minnesota, UFlorida, and Memphis.

Hey, I'm also an AuD applicant for Fall 2022! I just saw this and recently posted a similar thread since I couldnt find one for fall 2022 applicants.. I tried to click the link to the SLP forum but there were sooooo pages of forums on there, mostly related to SLP applicants. Did you start an AuD applicants thread? If so could you please share the link :)