Transcripts for Yale Application

raesfordaes

In the Yale application, where you upload transcripts it states, "Please note that for each institution added, you will be expected to upload a transcript or document. In the event that you attended more than one undergraduate institution, we recommend entering only the one where your undergraduate degree was earned." 

In the years after I graduated from undergrad with a BFA, I took some undergraduate courses at another school as a non-degree student to fulfill credit requirements in CUNY Hunter's application (they have since dropped those requirements) and also just for my enjoyment. Should I include the transcript for this second undergrad institution as well or are the instructions above basically discouraging me from doing that?

Thanks everyone! Second time applying and hoping for better results this time around!

On 10/29/2021 at 3:44 PM, raesfordaes said:

In the Yale application, where you upload transcripts it states, "Please note that for each institution added, you will be expected to upload a transcript or document. In the event that you attended more than one undergraduate institution, we recommend entering only the one where your undergraduate degree was earned." 

In the years after I graduated from undergrad with a BFA, I took some undergraduate courses at another school as a non-degree student to fulfill credit requirements in CUNY Hunter's application (they have since dropped those requirements) and also just for my enjoyment. Should I include the transcript for this second undergrad institution as well or are the instructions above basically discouraging me from doing that?

Thanks everyone! Second time applying and hoping for better results this time around!

Basically my interpretation would be that it would be every program where a terminal degree was earned. BFA, BS, BA, etc. and masters and Ph.D.'s.