I am preparing the UX/HCI graduate school for 2022 Fall semester
My background is marketing experience(promote, research, commercial design), web-developer and design website.
(I am not Computer Science major my undergraduate degree is Bachelor of Art, I learn the coding skill through boost camp - I know Javascript(react) , Java, database, CSS, html and I also know how to use adobe tools and Figma which I took through the online classes )
The reason for graduate school is to study the design. Because I never had a regular course of Design and want to be a UX designer.
However, I am still interested in coding, even Arduino and technology
Currently I think about applying SVA interaction design, Parsons(The New school) design and technology , Pratt Information Experience Design, MS and NYU ITP or IDM.
But I don't know which one is suit for me.. Especially NYU ITP or IDM.
Question
bePerfect
Hello!
I am preparing the UX/HCI graduate school for 2022 Fall semester
My background is marketing experience(promote, research, commercial design), web-developer and design website.
(I am not Computer Science major my undergraduate degree is Bachelor of Art, I learn the coding skill through boost camp - I know Javascript(react) , Java, database, CSS, html and I also know how to use adobe tools and Figma which I took through the online classes )
The reason for graduate school is to study the design. Because I never had a regular course of Design and want to be a UX designer.
However, I am still interested in coding, even Arduino and technology
Currently I think about applying SVA interaction design, Parsons(The New school) design and technology , Pratt Information Experience Design, MS and NYU ITP or IDM.
But I don't know which one is suit for me.. Especially NYU ITP or IDM.
Can you give me advice to choose the school??
Edited by bePerfect1 answer to this question
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now