Profile evaluation: Chances at Statistics PhD Programs?

monstertiger

Country - US but international Chinese student

Undergrad Institution: Top 10 US
Major: Math; Statistics
GPA : 3.88/4.00

Master’s  Institution: No master

GRE: 155+170 (Q) +4
Didnt take the math subject

Coursework (all took in my undergrad, including master and phd level courses)

Statistics- All undergraduate courses are A. Also took all first year statistics PhD courses you know in any legit phd programs. Got all A(s), except A- in probability measure theory, and a pass in time series analysis (switched to pass/fail due to covid)

Mathematics- All undergraduate courses are A. PhD courses took real analysis (B+, sick for the covid semester), measure and integration (a pass for pass/fail due to covid), functional analysis (A)

Research experience:

• Methodology paper received minor revision from JMLR (top 1st journal in ML, with a very reknowned professor "citation ~50000", 1st author: Just me and the professor, did 100% percent of the work)
  • Submitted (under review) a theoretical statistics theory to JASA (top 1-4 journal in stats) with a super famous professor (someone that everyone knows, "citation ~60000". 1st author: Just me and the professor, did 100% percent of the work)
  • Published A patent during a summer industry research
  • Drafting another computational biology patent (from my startup)
  • Drafting another computational biology research manuscript (from my startup)
  • some other summer research that resulted in APP/Posters etc. not very serious...

Professional experience:
  • Goldman Sachs quant full time for a year
  • Tencent research intern
  • Deloitte research intern
  • Co-founder of biotech startup

Awards:
- MCM/ICM got meritorious (6% out of 14000+) for consecutive 2 years 
- Best mathematical research award in college math department every year
- A bunch of other stuff

Research Interests :
1) Computational Bio, 2) Statistical Inference Theory, 3) Dynamical System

Recommendation Letters :
1)Top 1% letter (Very strong) for the 50000 citation prof. Talked about research
2)  Top 1% letter (Very strong) for the 60000 citation prof. Talked about research 
3)  Top 10-25% (Strong) from my academic advisor prof (~17000 citation). The score is low but the letter (to my knowledge) is pretty strong. Taked about my startup and everything other than research and academic. ALSO: prove my significant GPA drop in one of the semesters was due to sickness

Programs:
1) Stanford Stats, 2) Berkeley Stats, 3) Harvard Stats, 4) UChicago Stats, 5) CMU Stats, 6) UW Stats, 7) UW CS, ? Princeton ORFE, 9) MIT EECS

What is my chance? 
Edited by monstertiger
typo