PhD in Education/Education Policy results freak out forum (!!!)

PhDPolicy2022

Hi y'all, I've been eagerly awaiting ANY bit of information from unis for admission in fall 2022 cycle (PhD). While I was scouring this website, I couldn't find a SINGLE place where potential nervous applicants have a chance to interact... hence starting this!

Has anyone heard from unis?

Have you been invited for an interview?

What activities have you been up to in this period (in terms of contacting faculty, catching up on latest research etc.)?

Pls do share any and all updates here aaaaaaaaaa thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2022 at 9:16 AM, PhDPolicy2022 said:

Hi y'all, I've been eagerly awaiting ANY bit of information from unis for admission in fall 2022 cycle (PhD). While I was scouring this website, I couldn't find a SINGLE place where potential nervous applicants have a chance to interact... hence starting this!

Has anyone heard from unis?

Have you been invited for an interview?

What activities have you been up to in this period (in terms of contacting faculty, catching up on latest research etc.)?

Pls do share any and all updates here aaaaaaaaaa thanks.

Hi! Wanted to bump this... have you heard at all from UCLA or UC Berkeley?? I've heard from most programs and have some solid acceptances, but its killing me to wait for these two... 

• 1 year later...
On 2/14/2022 at 8:46 PM, tiiines said:

Hi! Wanted to bump this... have you heard at all from UCLA or UC Berkeley?? I've heard from most programs and have some solid acceptances, but its killing me to wait for these two... 

I was rejected from UCLA's HEOC program on Feb 11th.

I applied to Pitt Ed Policy Ph.D. program and have not heard back yet. The result forum showed two individuals who have gotten interview requests. I had a prominent alum write one of my rec letters which made me think that I had pretty strong app, but who knows! Got waitlisted from International Education Policy from UMD back in Feb.