Wisconsin Eau-Claire SLP online 2022/ edit: waitlisted

Hey- has anyone in here gotten an email about getting an interview for Wisconsin EC Online program for 2022? I got an email saying they were gonna email us in Jan about interviews, but I haven’t gotten anything yet. I’m starting to lose hope. I have a really decent GPA of 3.85 for cumulative and in major. GRE wasn’t required so I didn’t submit that. I didn’t know about the school until late, and they emailed me and gave me an extra two weeks to submit. I finally got that last letter of recommendation in during the last two days. Anyone else out there still waiting to hear from them? I really thought I would at least get an interview. Still hoping….. :)

EDIT: Right when I pressed submit, I checked my email again and I got a reply. I was waitlisted. I didn’t even get an interview. Ugh. Anyone get pulled off the waitlist for a program?

Edited by MonnieTalks

• MonnieTalks changed the title to Wisconsin Eau-Claire SLP online 2022/ edit: waitlisted

I’m trying so hard not to be disappointed. How are you doing with it? I know there’s still a chance, but it seems unlikely. At least according to the email. I’m curious how many they put on the waitlist? My email said I was “highly qualified” and they hope to give me a spot when a spot opens up. I just wish I knew how likely this was?

Yeah :( I am definitely disappointed however, I am waiting to hear back from other schools so trying not to loose too much hope. I also asked to be kept on the waitlist for Eau Claire. I think they send out a general letter for waitlist applicants.  If you dont mind me asking what other schools did you apply too? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Just wanted to let you know I also was waitlisted for this program. Based on what you're saying, it does seem like they send out a general letter for the applicants who have been waitlisted. In the meantime, I am still waiting to hear back from 2 schools. 

Edited by Amber K