Canadian BSW 2022 Applications

SDHresearcher

Hello! I thought I'd start this thread for students who are applying to any post-degree Bachelor of Social Work programs in Canada! I applied to the Dalhousie U distance delivery BSW, and will apply to others next year if I don't get accepted. My stats are as follows:

Grades: 3.1 cgpa, 3.665 L60 (not sure if it will be rounded up), 3.8 L30. I'm currently in the last year of my undergrad, set to finish in April. 

Experience: multiple volunteer positions with nonprofit organizations, response teams, harm reduction and advocacy roles. I've had a few internships as a research intern on the topics of social determinants of health and LGBT. I'm currently working two jobs: 1) research assistant for a lab on my campus and 2) family services worker. All together, I have around 3000 paid hours and roughly 500 volunteer. Dalhousie is very competitive and I'm so nervous! I spent two weeks on my personal statement alone due to revisions.