NSERC Postdoc fellowship 2022-2023

LAMSc

• 2 weeks later...

Just called NSERC, guy said if you haven't gotten an email with Extranet login info yet, then your results "aren't quite ready yet" could take a bit for them to get uploaded ..... call back on Wednesday if you haven't heard by then. I hope we don't have to wait until Wednesday! Hopefully they are still coming today! Good luck all :)

16 minutes ago, trees_are_nice said:

Yes, once you log in there's a letter with the results, and another document with some details on how you were ranked. I was lucky to receive an offer. Good luck everyone.

Can you explain the ranking? I am wondering how to see our rank

7 minutes ago, OOOXXX said:

Can you explain the ranking? I am wondering how to see our rank

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like - it's just an ordinal ranking with 4 levels in 3 categories, not like a numerical ranking out of all the applicants or anything.
I frankly have no idea what that third category is, because I'm I'm not even an engineer - my application was in ecology/ ag science. Hopefully it's not some terrible mistake!
 image.png.51e3cb0ba8f7d0b193f2a2e38fc85b69.png

22 minutes ago, trees_are_nice said:

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like - it's just an ordinal ranking with 4 levels in 3 categories, not like a numerical ranking out of all the applicants or anything.
I frankly have no idea what that third category is, because I'm I'm not even an engineer - my application was in ecology/ ag science. Hopefully it's not some terrible mistake!
 image.png.51e3cb0ba8f7d0b193f2a2e38fc85b69.png

Thanks for your carefully explanation. So nice criteria and congratulation. 

• 2 years later...