Upenn MBDS (Behavioral and Decision Sciences) 2022/2023

StInWonderland

Hi! Does anyone apply for Upenn MBDS (Master in Behavioral and Decision Sciences) for this Fall 2022?

I know it's a bit too early to ask around whether someone has got the offer but I want to create this thread for all the applicants so that we can exchange updates/news. 

I applied for the regular round and impatiently waiting for the response :( Do you guys apply for other similar programs??

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Mark22 said:

priority round results are out. I applied in the regular round and haven't got responses yet. They didn't indicate the timeline on their website, so it is rolling or not?

hi! I also apply in regular round and just got waitlisted yesterday :(
Can I ask for your profile?

On 3/12/2022 at 11:13 PM, StInWonderland said:

hi! I also apply in regular round and just got waitlisted yesterday :(
Can I ask for your profile?

also undergrad econ major, recommendation letter from prof who taught behavioral economics. Just got waitlisted. What is your profile?

Edited by Mark22

7 hours ago, Mark22 said:

also undergrad econ major, recommendation letter from prof who taught behavioral economics. Just got waitlisted. What is your profile?

very cool!!
mine: GPA 3.69, undergrad econ major, didn't take GRE. 2 years work experience that is not really relevant with BE. Reccom by my boss + Labor Econ teacher. 

I wonder how big the pool is for waitlist and what's the odd haha

BTW, do you also apply for other programs?

Edited by StInWonderland

21 hours ago, StInWonderland said:

very cool!!
mine: GPA 3.69, undergrad econ major, didn't take GRE. 2 years work experience that is not really relevant with BE. Reccom by my boss + Labor Econ teacher. 

I wonder how big the pool is for waitlist and what's the odd haha

BTW, do you also apply for other programs?

Yeah i also applied to other schools. btw im a graduating senior. have no idea how big the waitlist is but seems like this year's pool is a lot larger.

15 hours ago, Mark22 said:

Yeah i also applied to other schools. btw im a graduating senior. have no idea how big the waitlist is but seems like this year's pool is a lot larger.

yeah, not sure how many will get off the waitlist ? 
can I ask what are the other programs did you apply to?

On 3/22/2022 at 7:19 AM, Chelse said:

Hello! I just want to ask has anyone who applied during the regular round got accepted?

I saw only few, very very little. Don't know whether they didn't announce online or it's just that only little ppl got offer for regular round.
Do you also apply for this year?